Refund & Returns
Cebu Flower Shop: We want HAPPY customers and we make sure we deliver the correct item as ordered. We are in the industry where we deal with highly perishable and fragile products and if something’s wrong, we highly appreciate if you can inform us the soonest possible time to resolve the issue. Below is our plan of action if the case may arise:
Refund and Cancellation Policy
FULL refund if the customer cancels order 5 days before the delivery date.
Request for a refund should be done via email.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject title: ATTENTION-REFUND.
Please make sure to provide details of your ORDER NO.
No Refund Policy
- NO refund will be made if cancellation is done in less than 5 days before the delivery date.
- NO refund for unsuccessful delivery due to incomplete or vague address or no name or incorrect name of the recipient provided (pls. refer to Re-Delivery policy below).
- NO refund if recipient refuses to accept flowers and/or gifts ordered by the client.
Orders placed with incorrect information (i.e. wrong address) cannot be cancelled and refunded. Make sure to double check all your given information to ensure smooth transaction and delivery before hitting the PAY button.
If not satisfied with the item received like incorrect item delivered from what is ordered, the recipient can send it back within 1 business day, but NO REFUND will be made by our flower shop in Cebu.
The recipient should inform us within 24 hours upon delivery of the item via email at email@example.com with the Subject title: ATTENTION-RETURN.
We will replace if:
- Incorrect Item
- Damaged Item in transit
We will deliver the replacement item 2 days after we received the RETURN email notification provided any of the above-mentioned reasons are met.
No Delivery Policy:
Full refund will be given if we were not able to deliver items being ordered for the following reasons:
- Acts of God like typhoon, earthquake, and other natural disasters that may hamper delivery.
- No door-to-door delivery service in the area or address specified and if recipient refuses to pick the item in the nearest branch of the delivery company we are using.
- Areas where there is State of Emergency issued by government because of war, civil chaos, or disease outbreak.
- If no name or recipient provided, if the address specified is wrong, vague, ambiguous or incomplete, will ask the client to provide the correct details. Will try our very best to find the address but if anything fails, we call or email the sender. A surcharge of Php 300.00 will be charged for re-delivery request should complete address is known after communication. This is to cover delivery charges and miscellaneous fees. To avoid such situation, pls. make sure to provide complete details like landmarks, house no., color of the house, color of the gate and mobile no. of the recipient if possible for a more efficient delivery in the NOTES box provided upon checkout.
- If the address specified is outside Cebu city, we will request the recipient to have the items picked up from our shop in Talamban.
- We have the right to reschedule deliveries without prior notice for reasons of force majeure or situations that are out of control.
- If client responds to email or text or phone calls for more than 2 days, we will no longer redeliver the ordered the items as flowers are perishable. Item/s is considered SOLD. No refund should be given as well.
- Our cebu flower shop has the right to substitute items or elements (like vases, chocolates, flowers, wrappers or accessories) that may be not available upon the time of order with equal or greater value.
- If the flower is not available or the rose color requested is not available, we will substitute it with a flower or nearest rose color with equal or greater value.
- We will only use the freshest flowers we have. In the event that the flowers are not available (due to seasonal/regional unavailability), we will substitute it with flowers with equal or greater value.- flower shop in Cebu